Friday, November 21, 2008

Things Thomas Loves at 4am

-Walking home from work with a cigarette (American Spirit, hardly a real cigarette)
-Layers in the winter (especially fingerless gloves, and they really have no point, but make me feel a little homeless)
-The view from my window ( I can't wait to see snow fall over the city from my window, it always carries a magical feeling)
-Old love letters (I've kept every single one that has ever been given to me. I have a poem framed and hanging in my bed room that a boy gave me in 8th grade. He tore it out of his journal and to be honest, I don't even think he wrote it for me. I think he gave it to me because he felt bad about how much I liked him. I even keep the letters that people give me when they are mad at me, or me at them.)
-Cheese burgers from Renaissance with fried well done
-Alfie (for always being able to dance)
-Tweaks ( misery loves company)
-The poster size picture of Billy Corgan I took at a concert and framed this week.
-All of my emotions (I find myself trying to discredit them based on logic, and fuck it. I shouldn't feel badly about feeling intense about anything. It's a nice reminder that I'm alive and kicking)
-iTunes (allows me to purchase albums at 4am that I shouldn't)
-Horrible grammar
-Scruffy 
-Roseanne re-runs
-The cactus sitting in my living room that someone gave to me
-Margaret (even if she has no memory, I think she loves me)
-The lights from Time Square
-Tears
-White t-shirts
-My tattoo
-Drunk text messages (none tonight, but they always make me laugh)
-Playing pool
-Pinball machines
-LOST
-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
-Mask class
-The cardboard with the smiley face on it (Kelly sent me a box of gifts with a cardboard piece on top. It had a smiley face drawn on with a marker. Simply two dots and a line for a mouth. I have it framed, it is one of my favorite things in the entire world).
-Concerts (I always find such freedom in screaming along and jumping around. I have so many great memories of concerts and them just being huge releases)
-The scary mask I always photograph my friends wearing
-Peeing
-Doing too much cardio at the gym
-Sundays
-Fairy tales (I get lost in them. Sometimes I think maybe I am just waiting for my life to become one)
-Shoes
-James Franco
-And at this moment "Untouched" by The Veronicas

1 comment:

Jose Antonio said...

Hey man, if you don´t colaborate with a magazine already, you should do it! It is not easy to comunicate so much as you do writing. You must be amazing..