Friday, November 14, 2008

Fantasy

Fantasy

In my head you're perfect
In my dreams you're more then I can stand
I have this fantasy
You're laying in my bed
Light cascades through the windows
There is a beautiful glow that spreads over your smiling face
I want to photograph you
And you abject
I try to convience you that it's not that scary
We roll around until you agree
I'm sitting on top of you
My camera in hand
And you look beautiful
More so then I ever thought possible
I want to show you what I see
How your eyes pierce me
Cut through the lens
Drag me deeper into you
I don't even want you to smile
Just be
Here
Or there
Whatever time of which this is I write
You of course don't get the thrill
You don't see what I do
You can't feel your own eyes
Your own hands
Your own lips
But now I have it
I have my proof
At least in my fantasy I do
And some how
In some way
There would be a record of exactly how I see you
And how you once looked at me

No comments: