Monday, December 8, 2008

Photos

A photo is a memory that you can't change or forget.

Photo

I have a picture of us
We are both smiling
Ear to ear
Arms wrapped around eachother
I felt like my life was a fairytale
You were my handsome prince
That night I cried on my walk home
"the boy, the boy is in love" played on my iPod
I sent my roommate a text
"I think I'm totally falling in love with him"
A tear ran down my cheek
A smile on my face
The tears tasted salty
I could still feel your lips on mine
Taste you
Feel your hand on my back
Around my waist
Your lips on my forehead
"the boy, the boy is in love"
That's the last night I slept soundly
That's the last night I saw you
Felt you
Saw myself in your eyes
But I have these pictures
Ones where you see me
Ones where we are smiling
Ones where we are wrapped in eachother
They are my proof
For a moment you cared
For a moment I existed to you
For a moment being with me made you happy
For a moment I fell in love with you
"the boy, the boy is in love"

No comments: