Thursday, December 11, 2008

I

I Wanted

I wanted to slow dance with you
Feel your arms around me
And your lips on my forehead
I wanted to feel your warmth
I didn't imagine you'd leave so quickly
Or the shock to my system
I wanted to hold your hand at the movies
Argue over who got to pay the check
See eachother at 3am because we couldn't stand to be apart
I wanted to slow dance with you
Convience me that nothing else in the world matters
Feel your arms around me
So heavy
So strong
Protected
And your lips on my forehead
Nuzzle into me
Your breath on my neck
Hands sending shivers through my body
You can't help but terrify me
I forget what's really happened
And what I've dreamed into reality

I Wish

I wish I didn't feel so much
I wish could just be here and only here
I wish I didn't think about tomorrow
I wish I could enjoy right now
I wish I was more free
I wish I could see myself subjesctively
Would I cut my ear away
Or give my arm to you
I wish I had a simple life
A simple 9-5
I wish I didn't have to listen to my heart pound
That the noise wasn't so deafening

1 comment:

Jose Antonio said...

How come that everything you write is so damn beautiful?!