Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes days seem to go on forever
There are moments where I forget what I'm living for
Hours that pass like minutes
And seconds that span for days
Sometimes I have no idea what I'm fighting for
And I loose sight of what matters
And I get locked into feeling like things matter that i know make no difference
I let people mean more to me then they deserve
I've spent days doing everything I should
And still felt like I was really doing nothing
I have days where I'm waitting for night
Sometimes my dreams just seem more appealing
I've been told I have a conetic energy
People just want to be around me
I wish I always felt the same way
I don't think I'm depressed
At least not all the time
But why is it that when you need it
It's the hardest to cry
I don't have a ton of questions for God
I assume most of the answers are quite simple
I hate when things get complicated
Either you do or you don't
You stay or you go
You want what you can't have
And you never try to grab things you actually need
I don't have a lot questions
Just a few simple needs
I need to stop losing sight of what matters
And I need to allow myself to be free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really liked this one.