Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Maybe

Maybe I could change you this time
Maybe this time everything would be different
I can feel you so close to me
Are we even on the same plain
Are you really breathing at my neck again

I thought you'd left so long ago
I'd thought you were nowhere to be seen
You were almost here before
But you're nowhere near
How can I expect you to come back to me so willingly

Get away
Stay back
I can't welcome you anymore
You're not going to do this again
I'm not your game
I'm not here for this moment
I'm not letting you touch me again
I thought I made myself clear

Stop
Please stop
I love you too
Oh god I need this
Don't stop
Oh god again again
Again
Again
Oh god I need this

Where did you go again
I thought you were here
I swear this time I could feel you
You swore this time would be different
Where did you go
I thought you were here
How can I expect you to stand on your word
I thought you'd changed this time
I thought we were brand new
And now you're nowhere near
Where did you go
I thought you were near
I swear I could almost feel you here...

No comments: