Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday Night Heat

You broke my heart
And it kills me now to just see you
Those stupid video game
And all the things I loved about you
It drives me crazy to know you're there
Without me
Do you even notice you're there without me
Have I ever really existed to you
Or am I just lost in between
All the books and all the moments
They just couldn't save us
I don't exist to you
It's not fair
I miss you
Lie like my pain isn't real
Like I don't exist
Like your mom didn't make you snort coke
I know your dirty secrets
And I still miss you at night
Two years later
Pathetic I know
I miss you
And you don't know you exist to me
I miss that fucking skeeball
And how you kicked my ass in tennis
I've loved you all along
I didn't even recognize you
You look like everyone else now
I miss how you used to look
Before you left me
And I freaked
Was I like everyone else
What really happened
What's the untold story
And no one compares to you
You're just like prince eric

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your passion - I wish that every one in the world had an ounce of the passion that you posses and could express as you do.

I LOVE YOU THOMAS...and realize that I do more & more every day