Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little Update

Wow, I can't believe that it has been so long since I have posted. I've actually been writing like crazy and I guess I just forgot that I wasn't posting anything. So here is just a bit of what's been jumping around in my head...

I just realized today
You're only the prince
Because you got away
I just needed a little time to get to know you
Then I'd be able to find the faults
Maybe that's why you ran
You told me too much
More then your bestfriends even knew of your past
You let me see you as vulnerable
And you covered yourself
And I know you don't give it this thought
But I just thought I'd let you know
And more so myself
It's not me
It's not that there is something wrong with me
Or that I'm something to be thrown away
I've made myself sick so many times over you
And I can't anymore
You're not worth it
I just don't know why you're not.

No comments: