Tuesday, February 3, 2009

4th Grade

I recently posted a poem where I say something along the lines of "we're in 4th grade". On the phone the other day my sister asked me if this was about my 4th grade teacher. I was actually just making a reference to acting young, I could have said anything like we 10 years old, we cry like babies, blah blah. BUT, the funny thing is, I HATE MY 4TH GRADE TEACHER. She was such a fucking cunt to me. And to be honest, I don't know why. She would belittle me and make fun of me in class. Not in a flat out in your face way, but more so condescendingly. It is rather funny because she was introduced to me through my mom and dad who have known her for years. In fact, I think my sisters may have actually had her as a teacher as well before me. I HATED 4TH GRADE. I HATED HER. AND EVENTUALLY SHE WILL HAVE HER OWN CHAPTER IN MY BOOK, AND SHE CAN SUCK IT!!

All the best,
Thomas

No comments: