Thursday, July 1, 2010

Almost 200.

This is my 195th post on Me And My Ganja. What will he do next?

Well, first on my list is to better define myself. After a long discussion today, with someone I've grown a feeling of closeness, it was brought to my attention that possibly I am stumbling in that area. I am very in tune with so many things going on around me, but what is it that I actually want and who am I? Yes, the questions of life, who am I? But at what point do I/we stop asking ourselves this and make the choice to be who we want to? NOW, now is when I am going to start.

This gets me excited and I can't wait for the rest of the day and tomorrow to continue this work of choices. What am I waiting for to happen? I have the world as my ouster and I'm going to eat it up!

:-)

No comments: