Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life... or Something?

Lately I've been on this self help kick, self recovery. All those crazy new age things, and honestly, THANK GOD. I am tired, but I feel emotionally and mentally worked out. Usually I just go to the gym, but lately, it's been a full body thing, mind, soul, all of the above.

I've seen my arms get larger, my chest as well. I've seen my legs grow in size, but only recently do I feel my heart and my soul expanding. It is one of the most amazing feelings in the world. I can't believe that I'm 25 and just now finding all these wonderful things out.

If you've been wondering where I've been, I started doing The Artist's Way and I started a blog with one of my friends. I try to update everyday and have so far been doing really great. Check it out if you're into it. If you have any idea what The Artist's Way is, then def chime in.

I might not know you, but if you're taking the time to read any of this random blog, then I'm sure part of me loves you.

Thomas

http://www.2ArtistsWay.blogspot.com

No comments: